I recently picked up a copy of Pokemon Sapphire with a dead battery. In this video, I show you how to replace it. I also replace it with a higher capacity battery (CR2025 instead of CR1616).
If you are going to do this replacement yourself, order a battery with soldering tabs like the one I have.
Thanks to Silley Doggo for sending in some intro music. Reminds me of playing an old-school Pac-Man machine. Link to their channel:
Want to contact me by email? Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to buy me a beer? Or a broken console? Hit up the donate link (But only if you want, don’t feel obligated).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minecraft | GAMES CONSOLE MOD (Xbox, Playstation & More!) | Mod Showcase
- My Most Ambitious Minecraft Project EVER!
- Playing Diggity Dog with Mickey Mouse and Good Dinosaur Spot
- LG Fortnite House spectates the BEST Controller Players… (ft. Randumb, Kiwiz, Formula, Nicks)
- Flushin' Frenzie Game – Plunge The Toilet And Catch The Doody