This time on Playing we’re tackling Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood, for the Playstation 2, a weird adaptation of a weird manga about incredibly buff men who breathe to punch sunlight into vampires, and that’s somehow really boring.
It’s a 3D Beat em up that puts faithfulness in adapting its source material over fun gameplay and it pretty much is terrible, but has a strange lot of unique per fight mechanics and really seems to care about presenting Jojo well, it just can’t.
1. Introduction 00:00
2. Story Introduction 02:12
3. Combat: The First Hurdle 03:21
4. Character Variety 05:46
5. Adaptational Faithfulness 08:33
6. Poison & The Stone Mask 10:53
7. Vampries & Zombies 14:23
8. A Story in Pictures 17:04
9. Hamon 20:36
10. Gimmick Fights 23:21
11. Shounen Battler 27:49
12. Dio’s Lair (Finally) 31:46
13. The Honeymoon 34:58
14. Conclusion 35:57
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dorifaucet.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minecraft | GAMES CONSOLE MOD (Xbox, Playstation & More!) | Mod Showcase
- My Most Ambitious Minecraft Project EVER!
- Playing Diggity Dog with Mickey Mouse and Good Dinosaur Spot
- LG Fortnite House spectates the BEST Controller Players… (ft. Randumb, Kiwiz, Formula, Nicks)
- Flushin' Frenzie Game – Plunge The Toilet And Catch The Doody