A Tutorial on how to replace the battery for your GBA cartridge. (Originally uploaded in January of 2012)
Pokemon Ruby / Pokemon Sapphire / Pokemon Emerald
And other games contain a CR2016/1616 lithium battery.
In the Pokemon games, the battery is required for any clock-based events to occur (e.g. growing berries, daily lottery).
This video will show you how to replace the dead battery with a new one using simple tools. No soldering is required.
– Tri-wing Screw driver to open the cartridge
– new CR1616 or CR2016 battery to put in
**(CR2025 may fit in the case too, but CR2032 is too large)
– Knife or some kind of flat-head to help remove the old battery
– Abrasives (optional)
– Tape (optional)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minecraft | GAMES CONSOLE MOD (Xbox, Playstation & More!) | Mod Showcase
- My Most Ambitious Minecraft Project EVER!
- Playing Diggity Dog with Mickey Mouse and Good Dinosaur Spot
- LG Fortnite House spectates the BEST Controller Players… (ft. Randumb, Kiwiz, Formula, Nicks)
- Flushin' Frenzie Game – Plunge The Toilet And Catch The Doody