Lucasarts takes on Japanese mech anime! The result is a beautiful game, that although shares amazing similarities with Assault Suits Valken (Cybernator in the west) it has no relation whatsoever (except that Konami published both of the tiles in the west). One really neat feature is that by pressing Select, you pilot could abandon his Metal Warrior (please read “mech”) and either hijack an enemy one or just continue playing only on his E.V.A. suit and pistol (trust me, not advised). This feature was later seen again (only in Japan, regretfully) on Squaresoft’s Front Mission: Gun Hazard. A unique feature is the 2 player split screen mode, that pitted players against each other, upon selecting their preferred Metal Warrior. And as you can see, presentation on this game was top notch, truly LucasArt style. I really love this game, even if it never made it to Europe.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dorifaucet.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Minecraft | GAMES CONSOLE MOD (Xbox, Playstation & More!) | Mod Showcase
- My Most Ambitious Minecraft Project EVER!
- Playing Diggity Dog with Mickey Mouse and Good Dinosaur Spot
- LG Fortnite House spectates the BEST Controller Players… (ft. Randumb, Kiwiz, Formula, Nicks)
- Flushin' Frenzie Game – Plunge The Toilet And Catch The Doody